Art Noone understands me :-(

LRangerR

Local Legend
ok cool. i'll reply later too
I guess i'll reply right now. It's good to see you man. Sorry your stuff gets sidetracked so easily. People are rude, but to be fair i just don't pay attention, but when I do notice something that you publish or highlight it's usually super amazing.

Both! I've been there where you post something and get no reaction, but it will come later... I've been bleah and moody since yesterday but that's how it goes some days.
Yeah me too. I woke up grumpy today. Been dealing with some irl stuff that...was weird, i'll just say that. I think i'm mostly through it though.

I guess i'll reply right now. It's good to see you man. Sorry your stuff gets sidetracked so easily. People are rude, but to be fair i just don't pay attention, but when I do notice something that you publish or highlight it's usually super amazing.

Yeah me too. I woke up grumpy today. Been dealing with some irl stuff that...was weird, i'll just say that. I think i'm mostly through it though.
hey no problem LRangerR, this post is from last year :-) and doesn't matter anymore. today i was feeling very sad when i realized that i'll never celebrate any event with a special person anymore...and that hurts. and that's it, i don't wanna talk about it anymore for today

LRangerR

Local Legend
hey no problem LRangerR, this post is from last year :-) and doesn't matter anymore. today i was feeling very sad when i realized that i'll never celebrate any event with a special person anymore...and that hurts. and that's it, i don't wanna talk about it anymore for today
Big hugs =(
feels better :junimo:

ArtifactSpot

I’m so sorry for your loss.😢