No link from Wiki to main page

Quirinea

Farmer
Now I noticed that this forum and the SDV wiki are parts of the same site. And then I noticed that there is no link from wiki to the site main page. There's link in but no way out. I don't know if this is the correct place to ask but... And more people might find this forum if there was a pointer from wiki to the main page (not only to the wiki main page).

Ereo

Helper
I'm not sure I understand what link you're looking for. There is a link to the official site and one to the official forum on the wiki start page.

What do you mean when you say there's a link in but no way out?

Lew Zealand

Helper
As the Stardew Valley Wiki has its own domain name separate from this one, maybe the site owners don't think it's appropriate or [other reasons?] to link back to either the game's main webpage or the Forums here. I just had a peek at the typical Wikis on Fandom.net (as I can remember nothing but the web's totally got my back :thumbsup:), and there are no links directly to the respective game's web pages from there. Perhaps the SDV Wiki owners wasted to keep the same sense of separation.

Quirinea

Farmer

Odin

Staff member
In addition, if you're on the desktop version of the wiki site, there are links to stardewvalley.net and these forums near the top of the left sidebar. On the mobile site I believe it's just linked in the spot Ereo pointed out.
As the Stardew Valley Wiki has its own domain name separate from this one, maybe the site owners
Just wanted to mention that https://stardewvalleywiki.com/ is also managed by ConcernedApe. But even when Chucklefish managed the wiki it had a link the game's site.