Issue No clothes on my npc and slow movement

Christine123

Greenhorn
Hello,

After doing a mod update, once I opened up stardew, my character had no clothes on (just blank skin color), and the only other option is underwear, I'm quite confused. (I have the fashion sense mod, and none of the clothes are displayed in my saved outfits, only the hair/accesories/hats.).

I also have a mod that makes my character's speed faster, yet it is now slower than the normal non-modded speed.

Could anyone help? Log:

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
You should look at your log and update all the mods that are listed at the beginning. There are also some fashion sense mods that have newer versions, maybe that fixes it. Launch the game again to get a new log.
And after that, you scroll down a bit, there should be still big chunk of red text. Read through it, delete mods which have "empty folders"/"no manifest.json" or reinstall them. Looks like some mods were unpacked in the wrong way. The red text explains the problems quite well normally.

Christine123

Greenhorn
You should look at your log and update all the mods that are listed at the beginning. There are also some fashion sense mods that have newer versions, maybe that fixes it. Launch the game again to get a new log.
And after that, you scroll down a bit, there should be still big chunk of red text. Read through it, delete mods which have "empty folders"/"no manifest.json" or reinstall them. Looks like some mods were unpacked in the wrong way. The red text explains the problems quite well normally.
Thank you! I'm very new to modding so I was unsure if it was all the red I needed to update and delete, or if it could've been something else. I'll give it a go :)