New Villager

Sounny

Rancher
A brother and sister duo who run a pet shop! Andy and Lisa. They had a pet shop back home, in the city but there was just too much competition. Slowly the whole town has pets!
Its weird that only Abby,Emily and Alex has a pet. Especially since there's two young children in town you would think one of them would have a pet.
You would be able to buy treats for your animal. They don't need food but you can gain more hearts with your animal quicker if you buy them treats. Or buy toys that will also deepen your bond with your animal. And for those of you, like me who have accidentally rejected the animal now you can buy an animal.

Last edited:

Golden

Planter
A brother and sister duo who run a pet shop! Andy and Lisa. They had a pet shop back home, in the city but there was just too much competition. Slowly the whole town has pets!
Its weird that only Abby and Emily has a pet. Especially since there's two young children in town you would think one of them would have a pet.
You would be able to buy treats for your animal. They don't need food but you can gain more hearts with your animal quicker if you buy them treats. Or buy toys that will also deepen your bond with your animal. And for those of you, like me who have accidentally rejected the animal now you can buy an animal.
Great Idea!

__Fishy__

Planter
I think a pirate or ship captain who brings goods from neighboring towns and countries could kind of be interesting. He or she would be like the travelling merchant but could maybe have a different set of items only obtainable trough them like seeds, furniture, or other goods. Maybe it could also add in a trading mechanic to try and spice up the mid-late game? The captain could travel to different places every week and the player needs to try and figure out what items sell for high values in that location. They would dock for 2-3 days but unlike the traveling merchant, you are able to befriend them in order to learn about their backstory

If I had to design them I would go for a blunt female pirate named Alice who left her home, a small port town in the Gem Sea, because of the conflict the war brought over it. She became a pirate in order to restore her homeland and take back what both the Ferngill Republic and Gotoro Empire stole from her