New uses for slime hutch

Person090

Planter
I feel like the slime hutch is a really cool idea for a building, I just wish it had more use other than creating slime eggs and selling them. I feel like, just like with the animals, we can sell them, but, rarer breeds sell for more. For example, a red slime x purple slime baby will sell a lot more than just a green slime. If the sell price of a slime is just their egg price, the rare breeds should be the sell price of both their parent's eggs combined. In order to balance this out, I would increase the price of the slime hutch itself, and, in order for 2 different slime colors to breed, is to place a special food in one of the water bowls. I would also like to add, that I wish that krobus and the dwarf would have more items to sell, so I propose that the dwarf sells slime eggs and Krobus sells the special food to create rare breeds, or vice versa.

I feel like the slime hutch is a really cool idea for a building, I just wish it had more use other than creating slime eggs and selling them. I feel like, just like with the animals, we can sell them, but, rarer breeds sell for more. For example, a red slime x purple slime baby will sell a lot more than just a green slime. If the sell price of a slime is just their egg price, the rare breeds should be the sell price of both their parent's eggs combined. In order to balance this out, I would increase the price of the slime hutch itself, and, in order for 2 different slime colors to breed, is to place a special food in one of the water bowls. I would also like to add, that I wish that krobus and the dwarf would have more items to sell, so I propose that the dwarf sells slime eggs and Krobus sells the special food to create rare breeds, or vice versa.
I've noticed a demand for more uses with the slimes. I must agree that having more uses would be beneficial. I have never used it, and I never planned to. Minus the wizard farm I'm doing now. But it's mostly for aesthetic value.