New to mods, please help.

Coriolisattack

Greenhorn
Hi,

I am new to Stardew Mods and am currently using Vortex. I have tried to download the DCBurger portrait mod as well as the recolor earth tones mod.
I have tried many things to get them to work but this is what my SMAPI currently says.
I am struggling with the AeroCore error. Is this file accessible to remove? I feel like that is the main issue but could be wrong.

Any help is appreciated!

1716050562959.png

Coriolisattack

Greenhorn
I removed all the mods and reloaded SMAPI via Vortex. This is what it prompts without any other mods downloaded. It still has the AeroCore error.
1716053245967.png

Dyanosis

Tiller
I removed all the mods and reloaded SMAPI via Vortex. This is what it prompts without any other mods downloaded. It still has the AeroCore error. View attachment 23556
If you "removed all the mods", then there wouldn't be anything for SMAPI to try to load. So when you say you "removed all the mods", what does that mean? Did you put them into a folder that starts with a period ( . )? Did you delete the individual mod folders?

Also, it looks like several of the mods have updates, as denoted in purple at the bottom of your screenshot. Have you tried updating them? Often times, not updating your mods is the issue.

Coriolisattack

Greenhorn
If you "removed all the mods", then there wouldn't be anything for SMAPI to try to load. So when you say you "removed all the mods", what does that mean? Did you put them into a folder that starts with a period ( . )? Did you delete the individual mod folders?

Also, it looks like several of the mods have updates, as denoted in purple at the bottom of your screenshot. Have you tried updating them? Often times, not updating your mods is the issue.
I deleted them off of Vortex. I see what you are talking about, should I find the files manually and delete them as well?

Dyanosis

Tiller
I deleted them off of Vortex. I see what you are talking about, should I find the files manually and delete them as well?
Yep. You should go into your Mods folder and delete everything except the ConsoleCommands and SaveBackup (which both belong to SMAPI). You can always redownload them.

I've also read a lot of people recommending Stardrop vs Vortex. Vortex sometimes gets confused when managing SDV.