New snow mountain village

Nick457

Sodbuster
Just thought of an idea for a new area to visit , explore , and meet new npc's a place we're you can get new vegetables , and farm animals like celery , spinach , and buffalo , Turkey's and maybe catch some new fish and crab pot fish (or whatever works there I guess) like uuuhhhh ice crabs or snow salmons or some thing

Just thought of an idea for a new area to visit , explore , and meet new npc's a place we're you can get new vegetables , and farm animals like celery , spinach , and buffalo , Turkey's and maybe catch some new fish and crab pot fish (or whatever works there I guess) like uuuhhhh ice crabs or snow salmons or some thing
So instead of taking Willy's ship to the warmer south, maybe you could take a balloon up north at Demetrius !? And maybe Maru could upgrade the balloon after some funny task to go to locked locations....
So essentially a counterpart to GI ?
YES, please!
:happy:

astatine210

Rancher
What would you get from buffalos and turkeys?
Buffalo wool for sewing clothes that can’t be dyed?

Turkeys are aggressive so maybe they are like alpacas where they are used as protection for the barn animals from predators so you don’t have to close the barn doors at night? Limit to 1 per farm… lol i don’t know what other non-slaughtering options one could think of as produce for turkeys in SV..

Kurachi84

Planter
i don’t know what other non-slaughtering options one could think of as produce for turkeys in SV
Feathers for some collecting NPC?

As for the rest of the thread, i like it... but i always like more areas, crops, trees, animals(incl fish), quests etc. and if they get their own dish recipes, i'm even happier with new things to do and to get.

Veracious

Tiller
Ooo I love winter yes this is a great idea!

but I'd love breeding snow dogs for a sledge to travel over winter forest to get to a town to help with food from our farm. Breeding dogs for speed as slow dogs dont get u there before night causing u to sleep in forest with beasts u have to fight or u can loose stuff ur carrying due to having to camp.

Such fun ideas!

Ereo

Helper
Buffalo wool for sewing clothes that can’t be dyed?

Turkeys are aggressive so maybe they are like alpacas where they are used as protection for the barn animals from predators so you don’t have to close the barn doors at night? Limit to 1 per farm… lol i don’t know what other non-slaughtering options one could think of as produce for turkeys in SV..
You don't need to close doors at night, animals will only get attacked when they are locked outside. If you never close the doors, they are always safe.

How about snow bunnies that give white rabbits feet? And maybe you von only keep them on the snow area and not take them to your farm.

Seals or walruses or even whales?

Maybe you could get seeds to some winter veggies that could also grow on your farm in winter, like cabbage and some root veggies.