Issue New games won't load past intro/create screen (when I skip intro)

Hi! Am looking for help with my mods here. I have been playing the last few months with Stardew Valley Expanded/Grampleton Fields/Grandpa's Farm and some QoL and visual mods installed with absolutely no problems. I reached 100% perfection and wanted to take it up a notch and make the world even bigger. So I downloaded Ridgeside Village, Downtown Zuzu, and Stardew Aquarium to add on top of SVE, plus took out Grampleton Fields and swapped Grandpa's Farm for the Immersive Farm 2. I made sure to download all of the current versions of the mods needed to support all of these "expansions" and then tacked on Adopt & Skin and Elle's animal reskin mods. With all of that placed into my mods folder, I went to go load up the game and can get as far as creating a character and watching the intro through opening Grandpa's letter at Joja desk. Any further past that, however, my game freezes and crashes. I am completely at a loss as to what the issue is. I was playing the game earlier today with the SVE mods, reached 100% perfection, closed the game, and then went to download and install all of these new mods, but I can't get them to work.

Some things I've tried:
-skipping the intro in the hopes of bypassing the issue there
-loading just with my SVE mods to confirm those were still problem-free
-loading Ridgeside/Downtown Zuzu/Stardew Aquarium without any other expansion mod
-loading Ridgeside/Downtown Zuzu/Stardew Aquarium with only SVE installed
-running SVE without Immersive Farm 2
-running SVE, Ridgeside, Downtown Zuzu, and Stardew Aquarium without Immersive Farm 2 installed
-uninstalling Adopt & Skin and Elle's animal reskins
-redownloading and triple checking I have all of the correct support mods installed
-running all of these mods on SMAPI 13.3 and 13.4

I did notice, though, that adding Json Assets into the mix does not make my game happy. I can have all of my mods loaded in except Json, and I can get through to the start of the first day. Add in Json, and suddenly I'm crashing again.

I ran my error log through the translator on the SMAPI website, and it reports no errors for every single one of my mods. Everything is up-to-date: SMAPI, mods, and Stardew. Can anyone help me figure out why my game won't load? Everything should be compatible; I've checked that over and over again. Can my computer just not handle it? Do I need to do something to fix Json? Please help!

error log link: https://smapi.io/log/497e4462160c4c25bad5957441643a60

playing on Windows 10

Mods installed:
[BL] Desert
[CP] Ancestral Trees
[CP] Cozy Hut House
[CP] DaisyNiko's Tilesheets
[CP] Elle's Town Animals
[CP] Gold Clock Sundial
[CP] Lumisteria Buildings
[SAAT] Ridgeside Village Extra Music
AdoptSkin (in skins folder: Barn Skins, Cat Skins, Coop Skins, Dog Skins, Horse Skins)
AntiSocialNPCs
Automate
BetterJukebox
BusLocations
ConsoleCommands
ContentPatcher
CustomCompanions
CustomNPCExclusions
CustomNPCFixes
Downtown-Zuzu-main
ErrorHandler
EventLookup
ExpandedPreconditionsUtility
ExtraMapLayers
GenericModConfigMenu
HarvestWithScythe
Immersive Farm 2 Remastered
JsonAssets
LookupAnything
MailFrameworkMod
MarnieSpecialOrders
NPCMapLocations
PFMAutomate
ProducerFrameworkMod
QuestFramework
Ridgeside Village
SAAT
SaveBackup
ShopTileFramework
ShowBirthdays
Slime Hutch
SpaceCore
Stardew Valley Expanded
StardewAquarium
StardewHack
StardewValleyBundleTooltips
ToDew
TractorMod
TrainStation
UIInfoSuite2
Walk to the Desert Redux 1.2.9

TIA:defeated:

Thanks for the log, and thoroughly testing on your end. I'd have to guess it'd be as you surmised; that your PC can't handle it.
RSV & SVE are pretty huge, and their custom music alone can cause slow downs. You have a few others that are a bit similar in scope.

As for JsonAssets seemingly causing you issues. I'm not seeing any specific issue with them in the log, or anything else; as you mentioned.
But, JA mods are supplied by the big four content packs you're using:
Code:
20:34:35    TRACE    SMAPI       [JA] Downtown Zuzu (from Mods\Downtown-Zuzu-main\[JA] Downtown Zuzu) [content pack]...
20:34:35    TRACE    SMAPI       New Objects for Stardew Valley Expanded (from Mods\Stardew Valley Expanded\[JA] Stardew Valley Expanded) [content pack]...
20:34:35    TRACE    SMAPI       Ridgeside Village - JSON Assets (from Mods\Ridgeside Village\[JA] Ridgeside Village) [content pack]...
20:34:36    TRACE    SMAPI       [JA] Walk to the Desert Redux (from Mods\Walk to the Desert Redux 1.2.9\[JA] WTDR) [content pack]...
As such, disabling JA is likely causing some or all of these parent mods to fail to load. Which means your PC would be able to handle the lighter load.
If you disable JA you can double check the new log, and search for keywords like "skipped", and "failed" to see if it shows those parent mods failing to load.