New Game Idea: [Farming Life in Another World]

Should this game be made?

• Total voters

Vinsable

Tiller
Granted, I don’t believe Farming Life in Another World should be the official title, but I would recommend looking it up for reference reasons.
Unlike Stardew Valley & other farming RPGs, you don’t inherit a farm nor do you have a nearby town to move to. You’re building everything, almost everything, from scratch. Basically, in the character creation portion, you describe your previous life, basically your real/fictional ‘in-real-life’ character before you died & got isekai’d into your new life (feel free to remake your character for your new life). You’re given a magical multi-tool that’ll help build the untamed wilderness into your ideal settlement, including hunting focused weapon(s).
Eventually you’ll meet people who’ll 🤷‍♂️, your life before you were isekaI’d plays a part in creating semi-randomly generated NPCs. For example, if your previous life, in-game, was a man who wanted to be a girl, then you’ll likely become a girl & meet your dream guy. However, if your past life is a destructively sinful on, then you’re likely going to be punished & face various forms of hardship. However, if I could type what my previous life (current life) was like & what I’d dream would happen, it’ll be being socially ostracized for being a law abiding citizen; tried to tell somebody to not smoke at a gas station’s gas pump, got shot dead, then the gas station blows up, my body incinerated. My next life, I’d have multiple princesses (all refugees from various fallen kingdoms), as well as various royal nobles, becoming my breeding partners, but only as long as I can make as much accommodations as I can &, with nowhere else to go, pitch in with the work.
Again, I have absolutely no final say in this. All I can really advise is that 1: the ‘outline’, graphics & such, are staple enough for 2: AI generated content based on the two-to-three character creation steps: Previous Life, Location to build a new life, New Life’s character; 3: anything after 2 is primarily built on 1, that any pseudo-randomly generated NPC uses the same available options for the ‘new life’s’ character, even the option of races, which could’ve been limited to the new character creation step due to location, can be beyond the locations’ borders. And, I highly recommend reading/watching Farming Life in Another World as a reference to allow the freedom for the player to build their community as they see fit & such…

wcoanimedub.tv/anime/farming-life-in-another-world

Last edited:

Godkin

Planter
As long as it's a good thing, then do it. The "other world" theme sounds like the word "isekai" that appears frequently in many of the manga I read in Japan, and of course, it has become one of my favorite genres. Usually, the main character will be hit by a truck as a story transition device before they are transported to another world. If you do something similar, I'm sure a lot of people will make memes about it because it feels familiar. Another reference is 'Sun Heaven,' although it's not literally transported to another world, the fantasy theme in it is very interesting, especially with the choice of races you can play as. ( ◑‿◑)ɔ┏

Vinsable

Tiller
[Original message removed]
Don’t do this. I’ve translated your post & its spam; you’re advertising something when you shouldn’t…

Last edited by a moderator: