New farmer

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
Hello! If you're looking to learn everything about every part of the game, you've come to the right place.
Thanks! I have a lot to learn. I recently discovered that the cave on my farm keeps spawning fruit, and I used it throughout the fall and winter to make jam but kept wondering if some bear was going to show up and attack me for stealing its fruit. I just learned that the fruit is there because I agreed to some prompt from Demetrius and then forgot about it. :grin:

Designer1900

Farmhand
Thanks! I have a lot to learn. I recently discovered that the cave on my farm keeps spawning fruit, and I used it throughout the fall and winter to make jam but kept wondering if some bear was going to show up and attack me for stealing its fruit. I just learned that the fruit is there because I agreed to some prompt from Demetrius and then forgot about it. :grin:
the fruit isn't every day i believe but it does bring in more money overall i heard compared to the mushroom cave option. i usually pick the mushroom one becuase you have yields every day.

MissDandy

Farmer
Yes, sneaky Demetrius, looking to use your land. Always something with that guy

Bawby

Planter
Well now that you've been playing a bit, how goes it? Working on anything in particular? I'm trying to 100%, but realized I missed a lot of recipes. Check that t.v. when you can, folks, believe me!

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
Well now that you've been playing a bit, how goes it? Working on anything in particular? I'm trying to 100%, but realized I missed a lot of recipes. Check that t.v. when you can, folks, believe me!
I think it's going well! I just made a post in the general discussion forum. Thanks for the tip about TV -- I ignored it throughout year one but am trying to check it for recipes now. I've discovered cash crops and even have strawberry seeds ready for year 3's spring 1 -- I grew so many that I could afford to stick some in the seedmaker. I have a coop and barn with cows, and am able to buy a stable and start expanding both the coop, barn, and fields. I've also bach-maxed out my relationship with most of the singletons, and have fully maxed out my relationship with Pam.