New farm animals

Nick457

Sodbuster
I figured that some new farm animals would be a good idea or at least new colors for some of the older farm animals ,

Ostriches
Buffalo
Geese
Turkeys
Little dragons (cause why not we got little dinosaurs and little blobs)
Deer
Elk
=============================
Black sheep
Brown goats
Red cows
Black ducks
Brown pigs
White pigs with black spots
Red dinosaurs
Blue dinosaurs
Leopard slimes
Black rabbits
White rabbits

MissDandy

Farmer
I think it's a really good idea to have different animal colours, like there is for chickens!! As far as Ostriches, the game already has those once you progress further. The other thing I would add though is that Geese are extremely aggressive and will sometimes attack to kill if you get too close to their residence. Now Elk, I like that idea because I see elk farms all the time, but deer might be a little different since they really are animals that can't be tamed. Then again, like I said in an earlier post the game isn't based off of blatant realism, so they would probably be okay. Love the idea!

Geese are extremely aggressive and will sometimes attack to kill if you get too close to their residence.
Turkeys also have a bad reputation, but in reality there are plenty of non-aggressive, domesticated geese and turkeys. Plus, if you’re not a child, their bark is generally worse than their bite. No reason for programmers to avoid creating sweet animals.

And I agreee on avoiding deer on farms… but reindeer are phenomenal.