New exterior barn, Coop, House styles?

New Exterior colours on Barn, Coop, and house?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Zectier

Farmhand
Different Outside Barn and coop styles? Different roof colours and siding styles?
could be an interesting way to spice up farms possibly :) what you guys think?

tommybob

Planter
I personally voted no on this, not because I don't want it but I think this sort of thing is best left in the hands of modders. We already have hundreds of amazing mods to change these. Mod them up! :junicheer:

Zectier

Farmhand
I personally voted no on this, not because I don't want it but I think this sort of thing is best left in the hands of modders. We already have hundreds of amazing mods to change these. Mod them up! :junicheer:
So Only Modding PC players get it? What about console and mobile? For the hard working players who don’t break the game maybe.

Holliups

Greenhorn
I say no, but exclusively because I think sheds are of far higher priority. You often only have one house, one barn or coop etc - but you can easily have 4-8 sheds all over your farm, and it starts getting really tough to keep your layout pretty when 60% of your buildings are perfectly identical lol.

A normal looking slime hutch is my 2nd priority. I enjoy keeping them for fun, but the buildings just look so drastically different from the rest that I have no clue how to even begin making it look good.