new dumb problem

chaskuchar

Sodbuster
i get these letters requesting something. one was for a leek. where do i find the letters to me? i cant remember who. i know i can't go around holding a leek because i was trying to give a bottle of wine to pam and i was holding the bottle and tryed to see if she was pam and it wasn't and she said i hate the stuff and the wine bottle was gone...

Ereo

Helper
On the right side of the screen, you can see a ! symbol. That should have all your active quests.

You can read all letters in the collections tab of the menu.

chaskuchar

Sodbuster
thank you. i was reading a guide that says i could do certain things and get rewards. do i have to wait for an invitation to do the task or can i just do ythe task and get yhe reward? i did the trash pickup and put the twenty pieces in the railroad trash bin. then i went yto linus and he didn'y say anyyhing about the trash.

chaskuchar

Sodbuster
now i am at the luau at the beach. i have met everyone, i put something in the stew and now i want to leave but i can't leave the beach. i talked to everyone, i put a poppy in the stew. the only control i can get is exit and that means i have to do the day over again.

i guess i needed to talk to lewis again. then he called folks to eat. now i am home from the luau.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
If you're looking for requests from villagers, there's a bulletin board in the town, on the front of the general store (Pierre's). There will be an ! mark over it when one is available. More challenging requests will be available later, you'll know when those are available. And you'll get more requests in the mail from time to time.