New bush saplings

Nick457

Sodbuster
I just thought that some new bush saplings would be a neat idea to have on the farm , the bushes could grow Anne berries (Yellow Raspberry) , gooseberries , oh and maybe some of the new bushes can grow some new kind of tea leaves and vanilla bushes and cinnamon bushes would be a neat to have too

Kurachi84

Planter
More products to work with and maybe get some recipes for? Always great to me!
I'd love adding some Salmonberry sources, too.
I'd love some more recipes and non-cooking uses for other products we have now, too.
Not just newer stuff with 1.5, but more with anything we had for longer, too.
New NPC's with new tastes eventually would be awesome, too.

I think all products need some more uses(some don't have any extra uses at all), and fruits are always nice to see, especially with their own bushes.

StarFarmer

Tiller
So in real life, vanilla is a special type of orchid that only blooms on one day out of the entire year. And because they only bloom on this single day, they have to be pollinated by hand; we can't rely on natural pollination methods because there's only so much time in which to work. (I know all of this because I looked into growing my own vanilla beans at home instead of buying from the store.)

I love the idea of having a few in game vanilla orchids as trellis plants in the summer? Or as a year around green house plant? Or even on Ginger Island? Then on the ONE day that they bloom, the player/farmer has to remember to cross pollinate the orchids themselves (vanilla orchids aren't self pollinating, so if you have one orchid, you have to have a second for cross pollination).