New building : Science Facility/lab

THE GRIM

Tiller
  • This building is purchasable and unlocked at Robin's shop if a player has 4 heart relation with Demetrius.
  • The science facility/lab will have a section where you can create hybrid seeds(e.g plum-cot seeds) from parent seeds.
  • The science facility/lab can be placed anywhere near your farm taking space of 6x3 blocks.
  • this is an example of the hybrid seed:
    New Piskel.gif

Person090

Planter
  • This building is purchasable and unlocked at Robin's shop if a player has 4 heart relation with Demetrius.
  • The science facility/lab will have a section where you can create hybrid seeds(e.g plum-cot seeds) from parent seeds.
  • The science facility/lab can be placed anywhere near your farm taking space of 6x3 blocks.
  • this is an example of the hybrid seed:View attachment 1126
In a sucker for new buildings that add a lot to the game

Rotan

Sodbuster
feel like it needs more than just seed stuff. Also maybe make it so instead you upgrade the greenhouse and theres an attached room to make hybrid seeds. Instead use you science building for making stuff like fertilizer work better.

THE GRIM

Tiller
good idea , i actually left spaces that people could fill in , seeds are only an example
ps: if you like please share your ideas on this

THE GRIM

Tiller
so, basically I have an idea about a quest called
"Giant Crops"
it will happen when you have a 4-heart relationship with Demetrius and will receive a letter from him saying:(spoiler ahead)
(Player)
I see you have an interesting facility/lab on your own , I need to research on the mysterious phenomenon where some crops can grow to huge sizes, please I need you to show me one so I can examine it.
REWARD: blueprint for
giant crop fertilizers=
(additional chance of having a giant crop)
Demetrius will come to your house with a magnifying glass in the morning to examine it
:demetrius:

Last edited: