Issue Need help with possible mod making game crash on cutscene?

Dom5721

Newcomer
Hi guys/girls.

I hope someone can help, I downloaded mods and they have been working correctly.
I recently used the cheat menu and made everyones relationships full hearts.. Including the Expanded mod relationships..
Now, when i go into any area apart from the farm it seems that because theres that many cutscenes trying to go on, smapi goes insane and my game crashes.
I cant skip the cutscenes either as it just goes to black screen, when i do reload back in to stardew though, that cutscene has finished so i'm doing that currently until hopefully it stops..
I just wondered if theres anything on the script making it do this though as i'm not experienced with scripts/error logs etc.

Below is what smapi is saying over and over. Any suggestions appreciated! :happy:

LOG PARSER:
https://smapi.io/log/ffafc2823bfb4394bcc2aa8d614d9e88

This page has some common fixes that may be helpful, plus some stuff directly related to Microsoft.Xna.Framework errors:

If you worked through that troubleshooting resource and are still stuck, please let us know which parts you worked through, which parts you didn't, and/or where you got stuck. Uploading a new log to the log parser at that time can be very helpful. Good luck! 🤞🍀

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
If you still need help (or need help again in the future!) make sure you upload your SMAPI log rather than just copy-pasting an error. (If it's too big to upload, you can start the game again, make the error happen, then close the SMAPI window before it starts scrolling madly and inflating your log file.)

That particular NPC was from Ridgeside Village, so it could have been an issue with the installation of some component of that mod, but without the full log it's hard to tell.