Need help recovering items outside map boundaries

Creon

Newcomer
I'd been using SVE for a while, including the Grandfather's Farm map, but I realized it was causing some items (especially those tied to Ginger Island) to be invisible or show up as the wrong object. I thought I'd look around a little to see if I could figure out what the issue was, and apparently SVE disliked that so much that it's now effectively unusable on my save file. I've been forced into the standard Stardew farm layout, but as a result a number of things (chests, sprinklers, etc.) are completely off the visible map. I know they're still there because I've been able to noclip over and recover a sprinkler or two, but that's only because they were at the edge of the visible map. Is there any way I could force the camera to see past the normal boundaries? I'm at a loss for what to do, and don't exactly have the knowledge base to fix this.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I'd been using SVE for a while, including the Grandfather's Farm map, but I realized it was causing some items (especially those tied to Ginger Island) to be invisible or show up as the wrong object. I thought I'd look around a little to see if I could figure out what the issue was, and apparently SVE disliked that so much that it's now effectively unusable on my save file. I've been forced into the standard Stardew farm layout, but as a result a number of things (chests, sprinklers, etc.) are completely off the visible map. I know they're still there because I've been able to noclip over and recover a sprinkler or two, but that's only because they were at the edge of the visible map. Is there any way I could force the camera to see past the normal boundaries? I'm at a loss for what to do, and don't exactly have the knowledge base to fix this.
Some objects become invisible because you are using a different recolors that has not been updated for 1.5. The size of the map has been changed for example from 1000 tiles to 200, so that part of the map is not available, so you need to go back to the previous one farm to get all your items back.