Need help finding optimal seeds

Elex2

Greenhorn
My goal is to find a list of seeds that have an optimal starting position for clay farming and good traveling cart rolls. And preferably a prismatic shard within the first 100 geodes, but that's definitely not a priority right now.

I finding seeds for clay farming is easy for me. I modified Underscore76's python file to check only those seeds, after using BlaDe's map predictor to figure out the pattern. My modifications are contained in ClayfarmSeeds.py in my repository.

The issue comes in with the traveling cart items. When cross referencing with mouseypounds' Stardew Predictor sometimes the code accurately predicts the items, while other times it's completely off. I think there's an issue with getTravelingMerchantStock() or CSRandom, but I'm new to python and stardew's code, so I'm not sure what's going on there. Maybe the rng changed with an update or something? I really have no clue.

This is where I got the original scripts
Here are the files after I've modified them

I'm open to any suggestions of other tools or code changes. If you don't feel like explaining stuff to me but can easily provide seeds, I'll take them, but I'd prefer to be able to run a program myself. I like code, even if I'm struggling with it right now.

Elenna101

Farmer
Sorry, I'm not actually particularly familiar with the seed searching scripts - @BlaDe is on these forums sometimes, he'd be the best person to ask

Elex2

Greenhorn
Sorry, I'm not actually particularly familiar with the seed searching scripts - @BlaDe is on these forums sometimes, he'd be the best person to ask
Ok, well thanks for responding anyway. I ended up looking around mouseypounds' repository, and there's apparently a bruteforce script there that I ended up modifying. So I ended up getting pretty close to what I wanted. If anyone comes across this later and wants to know what seed I found, my favorite is 456709350.