Need Help Achieving Perfection

Alysha

Farmhand
I am not new to the game, but I have never achieved perfection. I just started a new save, wanting to achieve perfection. I just have no idea where to start. I also have remixed Community Center but not remixed mine rewards. I am also using the Meadowlands farm type. Any and all advice is appreciated:)

Last edited:

nicodeux

Farmer
Good luck on your perfection run. That's always a challenge the first time, especially if you forgot something. Here are a few advices, that I'm sure other people will complete:

• Watch the TV every sunday for the weekly recipe.
  • Stock money before festivals to buy the specific item/seed/whatever that are parts of the various achievements (like the scarcrows to unlock the iridium scarecrow recipe, or the strawberry seeds).
  • Be careful about the tube of flowers recipe that requires reagents from 3 different seasons.
  • Kill monsters as you progress in the mines/skull caverns (unless you are deep diving SC), it will be less monsters to kill for monster slayer achievement.
  • Stock enough fruits, vegetable or specific ingredient for cooking, so you don't have to wait a full year, or Night Market or purchase Pierre's missing list in order to get out of season ingredients for recipes you are missing to cook.
  • Try to anticipate requirements (like gathering materials to repair the boat to Ginger Island).
  • And of course, try to make big amount of income, because you'll have to buy 4 obelisks and one golden clock.

In a nutshell: try to plan things ahead if you don't want to get stuck waiting for a specific item/season/event that occurred before. Or want to avoid doing the same thing over and over for some time (killing Dust Sprite or Slimes, anyone?)

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Perfection is a long way away, do what nicodeux has already said and take your time, definitely don’t worry about getting perfection asap, it’ll take a long time no matter what you do.
(And have fun, that’s the most important part of any game, take it slow if you’re ever feeling overwhelmed)