Natural fish pond

dundalol

Sodbuster
The farms have their own fish ponds that are just a waste of space. I was thinking that maybe paying robin something she could adapt them to become proper fish ponds, keeping its shape and size, and maybe they could hold fish in relation to their size. For example, the standard farm small pond could hold the normal 10, but the other one could hold maybe 40, or maybe we could mix them.

That would be really cool! I always thought that they were pretty useless. Especially in the end game. Honestly, at this point I would just like to get rid of them. They're messing up my decoration and they don't really have much of a use. I think adding something like that would definitely make them more fun and useful.

Ellajoy

Rancher
That would be really cool! I always thought that they were pretty useless. Especially in the end game. Honestly, at this point I would just like to get rid of them. They're messing up my decoration and they don't really have much of a use. I think adding something like that would definitely make them more fun and useful.
I know. There are some cool ways to decorate them though