My YouTube Channel

Okay, so, I have a incredibly small YouTube channel and I was thinking about shifting my content more towards Stardew and Haunted Chocolatier (analysis for Chocolatier and a lot of other stuff for Stardew) I just want to know if this is something that would interest the people of the Stardew Valley community and obviously I will keep posting random memes and/or other gaming content

-Jabba

Sounds good to me! I'm not sure if I'll be able to find time to watch any of your videos, but I can certainly try. It also depends on the quality of the content of course :smile:

P.S I'm guessing your YT channel name is the same as your tag here, but I'd like to double-check to be sure.

Sounds good to me! I'm not sure if I'll be able to find time to watch any of your videos, but I can certainly try. It also depends on the quality of the content of course :smile:

P.S I'm guessing your YT channel name is the same as your tag here, but I'd like to double-check to be sure.
Just a space in between the “Jabbahutt” and “317” I’ll try to make quality content but I can’t promise that it’ll be any good towards the start

Why did you start your channel and what goals do you have for your channel?
So I started my channel like a year or so ago and I really just want to make people happy and express myself, I was inspired not only by some of my friend (who you should check out: Some_Kidd and Captainoof27) but also some bigger creators, I also really like one-upping people so to push to popularity seems like a fun goal

Oh wow! I like the learning curve, which is steep! It's fascinating to me that our reasons for having channels are so massively different!