My Stardew Valley Progress so Far! (new save)

Farming

Sodbuster
Since I recently transitioned off of my old phone and then onto a laptop, I lost my old stardew valley save. So I started a new one!

So far I've hit level 10 fishing. I just finished a quest for lewis to ship 100 eggplants. Farming 8 recently too! I also upgraded my house and got a coop + silo for my chickens. I really like this game and am excited to see what happens next on my save! Winter soon though, it'll tank my income because there are no crops. I'll probably just go in the mines though in winter.

So yeah! That's been my current progress on my new stardew valley save. Thanks for reading!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That’s awesome! You should post pictures of your farm progress as you play here so you have a sort of image documentation of the evolution of your farm from year 1 to a bustling, money making, monopoly of a farm.

Farming

Sodbuster
That’s awesome! You should post pictures of your farm progress as you play here so you have a sort of image documentation of the evolution of your farm from year 1 to a bustling, money making, monopoly of a farm.
I'll see if I can get my steam screenshots over here later in the afternoon.

Odin

Staff member
Since I recently transitioned off of my old phone and then onto a laptop, I lost my old stardew valley save. So I started a new one!
It sounds like it's a bit too late or wasn't possible in your case, but I just wanted to mention for anyone else reading this thread that save files can be moved from mobile to PC/Mac:

Farming

Sodbuster
How did you manage no swords ...?
Tbf I didn't realize combat was a thing until year 2 on my original iphone save he's not alone lol
It sounds like it's a bit too late or wasn't possible in your case, but I just wanted to mention for anyone else reading this thread that save files can be moved from mobile to PC/Mac:
not possible for me, the phone I had (iphone 6) broke and I had to get a new one and made a new apple id which took away my save :(

MissDandy

Farmer
Sucks that you lost your old save file! It sounds like you're already off to a great start with the new file though. Getting a silo early is a smart move. And yes I also like seeing pictures of people's progress!

Winter is bleak and awful yes (as a Canadian boy oh boy do I know) but I found that the deeper I got in a save file the nicer winter got. It becomes extra time when you don't have to worry about outdoor crops and you can just catch up on things around the farm. So hang in there!

not possible for me, the phone I had (iphone 6) broke and I had to get a new one and made a new apple id which took away my save :(
My first iPhone was a six, I only got rid of it just two and a half years ago. I feel your pain, that thing had been through some tough times and was just begging for relief. Now it can finally rest lol, in little iPhone 6 heaven

ArtifactSpot

So far I've hit level 10 fishing. I just finished a quest for lewis to ship 100 eggplants. Farming 8 recently too! I also upgraded my house and got a coop + silo for my chickens. I really like this game and am excited to see what happens next on my save! Winter soon though, it'll tank my income because there are no crops. I'll probably just go in the mines though in winter.

So yeah! That's been my current progress on my new stardew valley save. Thanks for reading!
Wow that is a lot of progress for 1 year on a vanilla save! 🤩 Congrats! I am sure next year will be even better. Yes do lots of mining this winter you’ll need the metals, gems and other materials for machines and stuff for next year. Also upgrade your tools best you can before spring. Winter fishing at level 10 is also quite profitable. Best of luck! It’s fun to start over. 😊

Farming

Sodbuster
haven't updated this thread in 2 months rip

anyways I'm back! New update out

-got 100k in the wallet and 200k total, getting closer and closer to that 250k coins overall achievement
2024-03-24.png

-finished a fishing quest, got some kind of ticket, used it, and got a kind of melon that grows in the winter?? this is awesome
2024-03-24 (1).png

that's all I've done so far whilst I was gone. not too much I know, but with the new update I'll be playing more