Lew Zealand

Helper
I can feel the humidity in that room, all those fish emissions trapped inside with no windows and a single door. And I don't even need to imagine it, there's green mold already growing in the washing machines. You might want to do the next load in Hot water instead of tap cold. Hmm, or maybe Wurlitzer branched out to make dehumidifiers from the same assembly lines as their jukeboxes and the condensed water is piped outside to supply your farm sprinklers.

I can feel the humidity in that room, all those fish emissions trapped inside with no windows and a single door. And I don't even need to imagine it, there's green mold already growing in the washing machines. You might want to do the next load in Hot water instead of tap cold. Hmm, or maybe Wurlitzer branched out to make dehumidifiers from the same assembly lines as their jukeboxes and the condensed water is piped outside to supply your farm sprinklers.
what's the "next load"? what is "wurlitzer"? and thx you really have the abilitiy to see things as a "in-game character" virtual reality design is made upon your thoughts 🤣

Lew Zealand

Helper
what's the "next load"? what is "wurlitzer"? and thx you really have the abilitiy to see things as a "in-game character" virtual reality design is made upon your thoughts 🤣
Wurlitzer is a brand name for jukeboxes who's design pretty much dominated the music jukebox market in the US (and elsewhere?) for many decades and look just like the jukebox in Stardew Valley. And the "next load" refers to your next load of laundry to go into those front-load washing machines which the game is trying to convince everyone are actually small Fish Tanks. That's a laundry washing machine, CA can't fool me!

Wurlitzer is a brand name for jukeboxes who's design pretty much dominated the music jukebox market in the US (and elsewhere?) for many decades and look just like the jukebox in Stardew Valley. And the "next load" refers to your next load of laundry to go into those front-load washing machines which the game is trying to convince everyone are actually small Fish Tanks. That's a laundry washing machine, CA can't fool me!
haha ok laundry machine, no doubt it looks like this. always seems like a modern time aquarium to me. maybe i'll find a way to dehumidifie that place and transfer the water to serve a puspose!
Unfortunately industrial pipes have to be on a wall!!!

That is beautiful! Great color choices. I like that you stuck with the aquarium lighting only, too. Are you going to add any decorative items to the tanks, or do you think that might end up too cluttered for what you're going for here?
Also, I adore the little guy with the frog hat!

LRangerR

Local Legend
Complete with pufferfish dryer ball!

That is beautiful! Great color choices. I like that you stuck with the aquarium lighting only, too. Are you going to add any decorative items to the tanks, or do you think that might end up too cluttered for what you're going for here?
thank you! i wanted to keep it more tidy without too much details. because it's sometimes takes dozen screenshot that you can almost see every fish in the tank. i uploaded a vid on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewValley/comments/1e43hsg/my_soothing_aquarium/ with nice music where it's easier to see every detail. it's a sea urchin where you can put hats on

video of my aquarium!

Last edited:
btw, there are a few "decorative items" that you maybe haven't noticed. it's the 2 "icy rugs" under Aquatic sanctuarys, that it looks like a "wallpaper" behind these fish tanks!

here's a video from my aquarium, subs and likes would be cool!

Last edited:
Ah, that lighting...
And I can just hear the humming and bubbling that aquariums make...
I would never get anything done from all the naps I would take in there!
here's a video from this aquarium (with soothing music) subs and likes are highly appreciated!

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
lol, i had to google what "dryer balls" are. believe it or not i never owned or had a washing machine, neither a dryer or how it's called in english.
Dryer balls are a kinda boozhy thing, but the puffers look too much like them floating around in there, lol