My scythe disappeared

Angelbae

Greenhorn
I have no idea what happened to my scythe I checked lost and found and I’m not at the point of fixing the bridge yet.. I never dropped it anywhere. So I have no idea where it is. I check ever chest. I search the wholeeeee map.. she js disappeared 😭
I saw someone else lost their at the and they did the bridge thing but idk how to do it it won’t let me fix it so I think I’m just scytheless🧍🏽♀

Njin

Planter
At any time you can get a second set of tools by adding another player to your game.. Tools tend to turn up in odd places like auto collectors in your coop & barn or in your fridge.. If you haven't got it yet a second scythe does become available after you open up the quarry.. Hope this helps:)

Angelbae

Greenhorn
At any time you can get a second set of tools by adding another player to your game.. Tools tend to turn up in odd places like auto collectors in your coop & barn or in your fridge.. If you haven't got it yet a second scythe does become available after you open up the quarry.. Hope this helps:)
Thank you I might js have to wait lol. In the mean time I’m double checking everything

Njin

Planter
Yeah best to double check you can use the auto-organize tab in any chest and that auto-sorts all tools to the top left.. That being said most times I overlook things it is because they are in the top left corner. Can't say for sure how many times I've lost a tool just to find it in the very first slot of a chest. Also check with the guild marlon may have items you lost also there is a lost and found at the mayors but that is usually for event specific things.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I've lost many things because I forget many things. But luckily my version of "lost" means "stored safely in a secluded location where nobody can find it." Unfortunately I seem to count as 'nobody' so eventually I need to go looking for said items. Here's where I've found various things:

- Fridge Tools work like way better when pre-chilled
- Auto-Grabber Don't forget to grab your tools often or they'll go looking for the next best thing
- Chest Level 1 Hide & Seek, this is tool evasion amateur hour though if you've spread lotsa chests out on the town Map or various places on your Farm, this grants a +1 bonus to your tools' Camouflage ability
- Lost 'n Found Level 2 Hide & Seek, as I always forget to check but then I've also never found anything there either
- Junimo Hut Level 3 Hide & Seek, the nastiest location as I always forget my tools like to play bridge with the Junimos on rainy days and I swear I saw the Cat subbing in for their fourth a few weeks ago

Last edited:

VampireCake

Farmer
It'd be nice there was some kind of tool locator in-game. Like maybe on the farm computer, or the wizard could teleport them back to you. Or a 'summon tools' totem. The lost & found and Marlon's retrieval service are definitely useful, but not if you've just left something in a chest on the farm somewhere.