Interior My new Deluxe Barn Design

That looks so cozy for the animals. ^_^ The potted trees and grass area gives some nice greenery. My favorite bit is the hall of spinning wheels!
hey thank you! that was somehow the reason i made a video about it, to show the glitch that was in 1.5 (now patched afaik) with the loom and the yellow couches. you can put yellow couches in the loom and it produces cloth. so when you have the furniture catalogue you can produce infinite cloth for free. do you play on 1.5 or 1.6? if you still play 1.5: you can put a staircase into the slot where you equip your pants and then it changes to Trimmed Lucky Purple Shorts. you can repeat that as much as you want.

hey thank you! that was somehow the reason i made a video about it, to show the glitch that was in 1.5 (now patched afaik) with the loom and the yellow couches. you can put yellow couches in the loom and it produces cloth. so when you have the furniture catalogue you can produce infinite cloth for free. do you play on 1.5 or 1.6? if you still play 1.5: you can put a staircase into the slot where you equip your pants and then it changes to Trimmed Lucky Purple Shorts. you can repeat that as much as you want.
I had no idea yellow couches could be used as wool! I play 1.6 on Linux and 1.5 on PS4. I'll have to test that and the staircase trick in one of my PS4 games while it's still an option. Just to see it in action. ^_^ Thanks for the tips!

I had no idea yellow couches could be used as wool! I play 1.6 on Linux and 1.5 on PS4. I'll have to test that and the staircase trick in one of my PS4 games while it's still an option. Just to see it in action. ^_^ Thanks for the tips!
no problem you're welcome! as always...so since you're playing on ps4 and i recently got one i'll have to ask you something: is it possible to play a pc save file on ps4? and how did you buy the game, do i have to use the store? because i have to pay if i want to use the store, isn't it? you see i have no clue, i just wanted to do a favour to my brother and bought it from him so that he can afford a ps5.

Wow, the new layout makes the barn look so much bigger! ?oth are very pretty though. I can't decide whether I like the upper left stall better as an oil making room or a relaxation room for the animls. ^_^ I'm sure the animals like the latter!
yes now i see it too, it's more spacious! thx, i just wanted to show you my previous one, i think it's prettier than the recent one. but i felt the desire to give it a overhaul

Perhaps they all sleep facing the door in case...something happens? I mean, we don't know how some of the animals end up pregnant. Maybe they're watching for when Marnie sneaks a hog in!
😀 :thumbsup: yeah maybe...after 12 o' clock there are monsters and slimes in front of the barn...or marnie with a hog 😆. i'll watch that again because i think it's when the animals go to sleep because the possibility that the all watch in the same direction randomly is near impossible

no problem you're welcome! as always...so since you're playing on ps4 and i recently got one i'll have to ask you something: is it possible to play a pc save file on ps4? and how did you buy the game, do i have to use the store? because i have to pay if i want to use the store, isn't it? you see i have no clue, i just wanted to do a favour to my brother and bought it from him so that he can afford a ps5.
Unfortunately, you cannot play PC saves on the PS4 (or vice verse) natively. I like the farm design aspect enough that having a bunch of different saves wasn't an issue for me. So I've never checked to see if someone found or made a work-around.

I bought a physical copy of Stardew Valley for PS4 from fangamer (I'm not a fan of digital console games -I don't have unlimted data to keep downloading them and I don't trust that they'll always be available). It comes with a nice map and an old-school instruction booklet. The one I got was from before 1.5 came out, so I downloaded the update (it's free). That requires an internet connection but no additional services beside the freebie PSN account. You can buy the physical version, still, but I don't know if the disc has an updated version yet. It probably tells you in the description.

That was very nice of you. ^_^ I'm really happy with my PS4. I have the pro model and swapped out the hdd for an ssd. It was very simple and cut down on install and load times by a notable degree. I haven't had any issue running any games. It has an excellent variety of games available on it!

Unfortunately, you cannot play PC saves on the PS4 (or vice verse) natively. I like the farm design aspect enough that having a bunch of different saves wasn't an issue for me. So I've never checked to see if someone found or made a work-around.

I bought a physical copy of Stardew Valley for PS4 from fangamer (I'm not a fan of digital console games -I don't have unlimted data to keep downloading them and I don't trust that they'll always be available). It comes with a nice map and an old-school instruction booklet. The one I got was from before 1.5 came out, so I downloaded the update (it's free). That requires an internet connection but no additional services beside the freebie PSN account. You can buy the physical version, still, but I don't know if the disc has an updated version yet. It probably tells you in the description.

That was very nice of you. ^_^ I'm really happy with my PS4. I have the pro model and swapped out the hdd for an ssd. It was very simple and cut down on install and load times by a notable degree. I haven't had any issue running any games. It has an excellent variety of games available on it!
yes thanx, that was my question too if i could update it without paying for ps4 service, and same with the digital copy i want to have that game in my hands. i heard from a friend that he got the game for free as a "gift", but when he stopped paying for the service they took it away. edit: i also have the pro version, nice info with the ssd! i think i'll do that too. my bro told me that the pro model has special overhauled games especially for it with better graphics wich is cool

yes thanx, that was my question too if i could update it without paying for ps4 service, and same with the digital copy i want to have that game in my hands. i heard from a friend that he got the game for free as a "gift", but when he stopped paying for the service they took it away.
Yeah. Since Stardew only has free patches, rather than paid dlc, you can update without any further costs. I had to use my phone's data over shared wifi because there wasn't an option to just use my phone as a hotspot (this was several system updates ago and I rarely have my console online so it might not still be the case) but the whole thing was very quick and simple. If you're using traditional wifi, it's even easier.

You can buy paid dlc for other games with the freebie account though. I bought Vergil as a playable character for Devil May Cry 5 through the playstation store on my PC, and then just downloaded it on my PS4 after going online and signing in. Later, when I updated to an ssd with more memory, I saved the dlc on a usb drive and copied it over rather than download it again. I had to go online once to sign into my psn account so they could verify I bought it in order to use it, but I haven't had any issues with it since.

I've never used any of Playstation's paid tier digital services, so I don't know how that works, but I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't access the games anymore after cancelling the service. It's what you're paying for, after all.

Yeah. Since Stardew only has free patches, rather than paid dlc, you can update without any further costs. I had to use my phone's data over shared wifi because there wasn't an option to just use my phone as a hotspot (this was several system updates ago and I rarely have my console online so it might not still be the case) but the whole thing was very quick and simple. If you're using traditional wifi, it's even easier.

You can buy paid dlc for other games with the freebie account though. I bought Vergil as a playable character for Devil May Cry 5 through the playstation store on my PC, and then just downloaded it on my PS4 after going online and signing in. Later, when I updated to an ssd with more memory, I saved the dlc on a usb drive and copied it over rather than download it again. I had to go online once to sign into my psn account so they could verify I bought it in order to use it, but I haven't had any issues with it since.

I've never used any of Playstation's paid tier digital services, so I don't know how that works, but I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't access the games anymore after cancelling the service. It's what you're paying for, after all.
!
good info thank you! yes i understand it's a free game until u stop paying for psn, relatable!

stardew_luv

Planter
Wow, the new layout makes the barn look so much bigger! ?oth are very pretty though. I can't decide whether I like the upper left stall better as an oil making room or a relaxation room for the animls. ^_^ I'm sure the animals like the latter!
I know right? Somehow he has that magic touch to improve everything. My barn doesn’t look that big at all. Ferris is that the regular deluxe barn or a modded size? Cause if it’s not modded you used your artistic genius to improve the look of the size of that thing somehow. I don’t know how you do it but you seriously could do graphic art for a living.

I know right? Somehow he has that magic touch to improve everything. My barn doesn’t look that big at all. Ferris is that the regular deluxe barn or a modded size? Cause if it’s not modded you used your artistic genius to improve the look of the size of that thing somehow. I don’t know how you do it but you seriously could do graphic art for a living.
it's not modded...and thank you for ur kind comment, really motivates me to keep designing stuff like this. i'm happy thx :heart: