My mod dosent work!

ItsAlyys

Greenhorn
Hi! i'm new to the game (i bought stardew valley 1 week ago) and, i've been trying to get into modding, ive installed smapi, and a lot of my mods work! but idk why yesterday my content patcher mod just stopped working, and, i really love the mods that need content patcher, but i just cant get it to work, i tried uninstalling it, installing it again, again and again, but it just dosent work

salmonsalmon

Cowpoke
So little children isn't working properly you need this mod: The Farmers Children. Your SMAPI and Content Patcher are up to date. But clarification when you say the content patcher mods don't work you mean like for instance, the Japanese mod, you are saying that isn't replacing the town?

ItsAlyys

Greenhorn
Thanks, ill download that mod when i can, my japanese mod works, but my other ones like stardew expanded, the mailbox one, dont work

salmonsalmon

Cowpoke
So your SMAPI log doesnt say you have SDVE installed so you're missing a component there. The mailbox one I am trying to figure out and the Japanese one you're using is actually out of date so here is the updated supported version.

I am a huge fan of the SDV mod manger called, Stardrop. I HIGHLY recommend using it. I am a mod author and I have fixed several peoples games, you can set it up to automatically download mods from Nexus. It also tells you missing requirements and when things get updated. The main reason I bring up Stardrop is that I have noticed that a lot of mods for whatever reason actually work better when downloaded and extracted by Stardrop. Since you have so little mods I would suggest whatever SDVE mods you have delete them, delete the Japanese mod and reinstall the SDVE and Japanese updated mod through stardrop.