My last wish for the story of Stardew Valley

ZhaoYueQwQ

Greenhorn
first,We all want more interaction with the people we like.I hope to see a certain Christmas and give gifts to each other with my favorite NPC.I always feel that the absence of this link is my great regret for the story of Stardew Valley.

second,Many people hope to build a new home for homeless Linus.As a resident of the town of Pelican, he shouldn't always live in a tent.I hope to add a community task like Pam's.

finally.Thank you very much to the Star Valley Story Production Team.

first,We all want more interaction with the people we like.I hope to see a certain Christmas and give gifts to each other with my favorite NPC.I always feel that the absence of this link is my great regret for the story of Stardew Valley.
cough cough feast of the winter star cough cough
second,Many people hope to build a new home for homeless Linus.As a resident of the town of Pelican, he shouldn't always live in a tent.I hope to add a community task like Pam's.
the problem is that he doesn't want a house to live in, that's why he is living in the wild

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I believe your heart's in the right place, that's all I'll add to @SurprisedPikachuBob3 's post, but they nailed it about Linus.
It is a Feast, so I suppose it is Thanksgiving kinda crammed in with Christmas, but a festival (or one-time cutscene) with everyone sitting together for a meal would've been nice.
Just at the saloon would be really nice, just seeing a scrolling cutscene like the community center completion but with everyone at the saloon and then greeting you would be a sight to see.