Issue My game keeps crashing, load screen on a loop

empathhhy

Newcomer
Hello, i am having an issue with the game and i don't know if it's smapi, a mod (i have 133), or what, since i don't know much about fixing this kind of stuff and i can't recognise the problem, so im sorry... the problem is that everytime i want to play on my save file, the game crashes and resets, and i go back to the load screen, and it keeps happening, i don't know how to fix this or if it could be multiple issues.

This is the error:
[game] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: La clave proporcionada no se encontró en el diccionario.
en System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
en StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.getData() en C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:línea 215
en StardewValley.Objects.Furniture..ctor(Int32 which, Vector2 tile) en C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:línea 170
en StardewValley.Objects.BedFurniture..ctor(Int32 which, Vector2 tile) en C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\BedFurniture.cs:línea 89
en StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse..ctor(String m, String name) en C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:línea 547
en StardewValley.Game1.loadForNewGame_PatchedBy<SMAPI__spacechase0.JsonAssets__spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Boolean loadedGame)
en StardewValley.SaveGame.<>c.<getLoadEnumerator>b__94_1() en C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:línea 1479
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: La clave proporcionada no se encontró en el diccionario.
en StardewValley.SaveGame+<getLoadEnumerator>d__94.MoveNext_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Object )
en StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) en C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:línea 604

Here's the log: https://smapi.io/log/a2eeddf5574b4f84aae214be36aa98cc

To clarify, i deleted and downloaded the whole game again, and i updated the mods.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you're having troubles. I'm not a person who troubleshoots the game much, so please take any suggestions I make with a grain of salt, since there are far better troubleshooters here than I (I'm just guessing based on the logs and looking at the related mod GitHub pages and docs)...

I see errors related to json assets mod, and visiting its GitHub page there is a troubleshooting section there related to the following portion of the errors in your log:
ERRORJson AssetsException injecting sprite

Here's the troubleshooting link for that mod that describes how to fix that error: https://github.com/spacechase0/JsonAssets#troubleshooting

The main error mentions Spacecore extension, which is a dependency of Json Assets, unfortunately there is no documentation for Spacecore mod/dependency on the github page for it, though I'd hazard a guess that fixing the Json Assets extension error/issue (via troubleshooting link above) might have a shot at resolving your issue since they are interrelated mods? (Worth a shot perhaps)

In the absence of a solution, after doing the troubleshooting fix for Json Assets, I'd consider filing an issue on the mod's GitHub page (issues tab) too so they are notified, though maybe they check here and that isn't needed.

Good luck! 🍀

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
Are you using any XNB mods that ask you to overwrite mods in your game's content folder (just don't :P )? I'd have started with resetting your content files, because you have a lot of errors that look like they are caused by old versions of game files, but deleting and reinstalling the game should theoretically have fixed that, unless you were overwriting them again.

You also have a lot of errors about mods not being installed correctly (or at all), so it's definitely worth cleaning up your Mods folder in general.