Standard Farm my first stardew farm :D (perfection)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Congrats on Perfection, and Welcome to the Forums SalvadorMist!

Your farm looks great and contains all the organization that I have never been able to maintain as the forces of Chaos and Nature rule my farm with a ne'er-do-well sensibility. And anyway my bare feet sound funny slappin' on wood floors and it's just easier on my back snoozing in the tall grass vs. hardwood flooring. It's all about late afternoon comfort. Oh, and Haley will assume I'm doing something important in town or on Ginger if she can't see me.

Hey, at least she's half right.

SalvadorMist

Greenhorn
Congratulations!!! The symmetry is so soothing :proud:We put our silos & obelisks in the same spot lol. I’d love to see what’s in the sheds!
the sheds are literally just filled with kegs for wine and crystalariums with diamonds and jade (for staircases lol), it was so that i can make the money i needed for the golden clock a lot quicker, i did make the wallpaper and flooring different colors but that is really it

Jojie_8-7-2023_23503744.png
Jojie_8-7-2023_23490474.png
Jojie_8-7-2023_23475026.png
Jojie_8-7-2023_23456769.png

SalvadorMist

Greenhorn
Congrats on Perfection, and Welcome to the Forums SalvadorMist!

Your farm looks great and contains all the organization that I have never been able to maintain as the forces of Chaos and Nature rule my farm with a ne'er-do-well sensibility. And anyway my bare feet sound funny slappin' on wood floors and it's just easier on my back snoozing in the tall grass vs. hardwood flooring. It's all about late afternoon comfort. Oh, and Haley will assume I'm doing something important in town or on Ginger if she can't see me.

Hey, at least she's half right.
thank you for the welcome!
organizing is normally a pain for me to keep up with irl unless i am really motivated due to my adhd, but stardew helps me since once a main structure is put down and organized, i don't need to worry about it or change it unless i really want to or get the urge to during a time like winter. sleeping on a hardwood floor is not comfortable at all oml!

Godkin

Planter
Seeing that this is your first file, your accomplishments in making it so impressive; your ability to arrange them neatly and symmetrically is a great achievement. Every individual has their own creative sensibility, and you have shown it in your own way. Of course, the next exhibition that you present is worth looking forward to. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌