Forest Farm My First Farm (Year 4)

Igtenos

Greenhorn
I started playing Stardew Valley a few months ago, and I love it! Personally, I think the Forest Farm layout is naturally asymmetrical. As such, I wanted the rest of the farm to have an asymmetrical feel between components, but still feel organized within their respective parts. Also note that I do not use any mods. For my very first farm, I wanted to play the game normally. Anyway, here are screenshots of "Minarde Farm" a few days after Year 4 concluded.

Starting off, here's the full screenshot of Minarde Farm.
Main.png

Going counter-clockwise starting outside the house, here are many of the features you can see in the full screenshot:
  • East Patch: Primary field for growing Ancient Fruit.
  • Central Storage: The most commonly used materials, preserving jars, and furnaces.
  • Tapper Block: Various trees with tappers for harvesting sap, syrup, and resin.
  • West Patch: Secondary field for growing Ancient Fruit; it's also home to giant crops.
  • Hay Fields: A disorienting maze of hay surrounding our windmill.
  • Hidden Grass: Additional grazing fields accessed by a secret stone pathway.
  • Thunderbird Shrine: Pulls lightning to charge battery packs for our electronics.
  • Junimo Village: Small community of Junimos - great helpers for Minarde Farm.
  • Mushroom Forest: A fungal forest used in harvesting various mushrooms.
Here's the inside of the House. Harvey especially likes the library and museum I've built him.
House.png

We have a Flamingo Coop. We're currently using flamingo eggs and feathers to make cheese, oils, and fabrics.
Coop.png

Some farm workers collecting hay near the windmill relax in the Yellow Cabin, which celebrates good bounty.
CabinYellow.png

Other farm workers tending to the lakes and ponds prefer the Blue Cabin, which pays homage to the waters.
CabinBlue.png

Farm workers handling the mushroom forest and slime barn lounge in the Red Cabin, which reflects nature.
CabinRed.png

Adjacent to the Reb Cabin is the packed Slime Barn. Some of Minarde Farm's main exports are slime products.
Slimes.png

In the Slime Hutch, our resident alchemists are constantly researching new ways to improve slime productivity.
Hutch.png

And that's about it! I didn't show the insides of other structures because they simply contain animals, other processors, or crystalariums. Let me know what you think :)

Last edited: