Solved My Controller doesn't work

Fletcher

Cowpoke
Depois de jogar por uma semana, o jogo não está mais reconhecendo meu controle PS4 Eu o reiniciei, mas ainda não funciona

Ok, I am going to use DeePL translation to understand what you are trying to mean.
Please could you explain in English? A technician will assist you.
If you are not comfortable with English, feel free to use DeePL. I pasted the link below.

DeePL Translate from Spanish to English
After playing for a week, the game is no longer recognizing my PS4 controller I restarted it, but it still doesn't work

Last edited:

Fletcher

Cowpoke
I started playing stardew valley a few weeks ago but one day it stopped recognizing my PS4 controller.

mouse

Farmer
Assuming it works for other games (have you tried it?), could you go to the in-game settings and see if your gamepad mode is set to Force Off? Even if not, you could try toggling it on and off to see if it picks it up.

Failing that, you might check your Steam controller settings (right click Stardew Valley in your library, click Properties, click Controller. Mine look like this!) to make sure your controller is recognized, or try setting "Enable Steam Input" in the dropdown.

Fletcher

Cowpoke
I play the mobile version so I don't think it has these options right, I tested it in Minecraft and there it is working normally

mouse

Farmer
Oh, I forgot that even had controller support. Sorry for assuming, I'm not very familiar with mobile. I'll try to look around but hopefully there's somebody using that particular combination that has more experience :)

I am using a laptop to play a game. I can switch my keyboard from English to another different language.
If my keyboard is in Korean, it does not work on SV games.
That is why I need to make sure that my keyboard is defaulted in English before playing the SV game.

If your keyboard is in Spanish.
I am presuming maybe try to switch your keyboard in English and see how your controller is responding.

Last edited:

Fletcher

Cowpoke
I uninstalled AND installed the game again deleted all the data on my phone and the game worked again with the controller. I also ended up uninstalling an application to test the buttons on the control I do not know if maybe that was what was interfering But the important thing is that it worked again