Issue My Camera Freezes at 10PM

MrRigatoni

Newcomer
Every night at 10 PM, my camera and the entire world around me freezes. my character can still move, and when I open an interface like my inventory or the deposit box, the camera moves over to my position. if I try entering the farmhouse to sleep, my screen goes black and I am forced to reboot the game, losing my progress for the day. If I go to sleep at any time before 10 PM, I am able to get through the day just fine and save my progress. oddly enough, I am still able to open my inventory or any other mod interfaces I may have. This does not update the camera. If I try moving, nothing happens. in the log, I get this looping message:

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(ReadOnlySpan`1 value, NumberStyles styles, NumberFormatInfo info)
at StardewValley.NPC.playSleepingAnimation_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.MultipleSpouses>(NPC this)
at StardewValley.NPC.Halt()
at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.resetLocalState_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.MultipleSpouses>(FarmHouse this)
at StardewValley.GameLocation.<resetForPlayerEntry>b__269_0()
at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.Swim>(GameLocation this)
at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete()
at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1055

I am running 206 mods on SMAPI 3.15.1 on the most recent Steam Stardew update (not sure of the number).

Mizzion

Tiller
It would be better if you uploaded your log to The SMAPI Site and shared the link. But just by that, it looks like the Multiple Spouses mod is bugging out. That mod isn't being kept up to date. You should switch to Free Love, it's made by the same person, from what I understand.