MUTANT CARP!!!

HaleyRocks

Farmer
A secret for Legendary Fish. If you read the 1.6 book, which makes it possible for any fish to yield roe inside a fishing treasure chest... Then you can find some, if you are lucky! Legendary fish cannot be used inside a Fish-Pond, so you cannot have them "produce" stuff; which means their roe is rare and is considered to be, something like a "trophy" of sorts!

You can also use that lure for making the caught fish of higher quality. Just imagine, an iridium quality Legendary fish!

stardew_luv

Planter
View attachment 24049
I caught the mutant carp in the sewers!! It's my first legendary fish, so I was so proud of myself. Big accomplishment!
Congratulations! 🎉 It’s usually the easiest so please be patient with yourself if the others take some time. But great job! It truly is an accomplishment to be proud of. My first Legendary fish I caught was the glacier fish. It was totally by accident and I only caught it through pure dumb luck in that it was my first fish I caught that play through (a guaranteed catch.) It’s now one of the hardest for me to catch as it’s hyperactive and jumps all up and down the mini game. I had just about given up fishing until then. Now it’s pretty fun once you get an iridium rod and cork tackle to increase your green bar size.