Museum upgrades

Just a pitch but what if after the completion of the collection we could talk to Gunther and expand the museum. This would add a few wings to the museum.

One would be the materials of the valley. It's setup would be a room with four large vases(for tree seeds), tables for resources, and a few for actual tools around the farm. You will also have blank spots for photos. Gunther will request you take pictures of your farm animals and place them on display.

The second wing will involve getting help from Demetrius and Willy. You tell Willy that Gunther wants to make an aquarium showcasing the fish of the valley. Willy suggest talking to Demetrius as you have seen how out of hand things got when the crabs got loose. You pay a small fee and gather some resources and Demetrius and Maru work together assembling the tanks. Once complete you will have several large tanks organized to types (fresh, salt, or special) and you have a quest to catch the fish a second time to fill the tanks with the exception of legendaries in which Gunther will make false mounts to display replicas. He will also give you the recipe to make them (wall hanging sign).

The farming museum I would recommend giving an autopetter as a reward. As far as the aquarium I would recommend a tackle box this would be a chest accessable from your menu/in that when used would allow storage of bait and tackle. For simplicity I would suggest only letting unused tackle stack here.

I think the tent with the Island Field Office on Ginger Island could also become part of the museum. Either by also creating a hut as an outpost instead of the tent. Or by transferring the exhibits to the museum. Professor Snail could then be friends with Gunther.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I feel like an autopetter shouldn't be given as a reward for farming stuff, it's too much of a buff for something that seems to be Joja-specific. I do really like the idea of putting more stuff in the museum though! I'd just tie the achievement to the main artifacts/minerals of the museum