Multiplayer Relationships Help!

Xyena

Greenhorn
How does multiplayer relationships work?
If a said other player is currently in a friendship or a marriage per se.
If the main player keeps playing without the other player, does the other players f/m go away? if that makes sense..

adding a bit to this. i'm curious to know if they keep hearts as time progresses for my player.

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
Everyone can be friends or date, but a villager can only be married to one player. It's first come first served, no way to destroy someone else's marriage...

imnvs

Local Legend
So, if I understand correctly, you're asking about how friendships work when someone in a MP save isn't around. Specifically, it looks like you're asking what happens to a farmhand's relationships if you, the farmer, keep playing while the farmhand isn't logging in. If this is the case, days are passing with everything that happens at day's end. If the farmhand has not maxed out friendship with someone, yes, they will still see the friendship degrade with each passing day they are not logged in.

Xyena

Greenhorn
So, if I understand correctly, you're asking about how friendships work when someone in a MP save isn't around. Specifically, it looks like you're asking what happens to a farmhand's relationships if you, the farmer, keep playing while the farmhand isn't logging in. If this is the case, days are passing with everything that happens at day's end. If the farmhand has not maxed out friendship with someone, yes, they will still see the friendship degrade with each passing day they are not logged in.
thank you so much, this clears things up for both us! x3