Issue Multiplayer new day can't use inventory or map (SOLVED I THINK)

Jazbows

Newcomer
This was posted somewhere else but a few of us were told to post it here and I haven't seen it posted yet.
I started a new game with my bf on co-op, just us, we deleted it and restarted it a few times to see if we could get this working and to fix a few other mods but this still happens. I'm the host and when I open the world everything is fine, my esc/e/m buttons are all fine but once we've slept for one night only my buttons stop working, my bf's are fine, and tbh other than that you can play the game fine, you just can't access your inventory so I have to force quit the game.
Here's the link to the previous thread as the op had a link to their game errors which are exactly the same as mine.

EDIT: Since one of our mods 'the love of cooking' was updated and they disabled the community bundles it seems to be solved but i'll re-edit if it isn't.
thanks for any help we get <3

Last edited:

Bingbong

Newcomer
This was posted somewhere else but a few of us were told to post it here and I haven't seen it posted yet.
I started a new game with my bf on co-op, just us, we deleted it and restarted it a few times to see if we could get this working and to fix a few other mods but this still happens. I'm the host and when I open the world everything is fine, my esc/e/m buttons are all fine but once we've slept for one night only my buttons stop working, my bf's are fine, and tbh other than that you can play the game fine, you just can't access your inventory so I have to force quit the game.
Here's the link to the previous thread as the op had a link to their game errors which are exactly the same as mine.

EDIT: Since one of our mods 'the love of cooking' was updated and they disabled the community bundles it seems to be solved but i'll re-edit if it isn't.
thanks for any help we get <3
What do i do if i dont have love of cooking?