Multiplayer game for mobile

Greenty Gaming

Newcomer
with multiplayer for mobile, it will add a good impression to this game, because now most games are played on mobile devices, whereas not many people play stardew valley on pc because some can't afford to buy a pc

MangoLemonXx

Farmhand
You can buy a refurbished PC quite cheaply. I'm pretty sure they even sell them on Amazon but I think local electronic shops or repair shops would have such items too. When new computers are returned due to an issue they are repaired and resold at a big discount in many cases. I makes sense to buy that because they're also more likely to work and have quite good specs for a fraction of the cost.
What's wrong with that? Doesn't everyone love a bargain?
In regard to the appeal of multiplayer. I have Stardew Valley on both PC and mobile. I prefer mobile for the controls. I don't like playing any game in multiplayer. The casual solo player aspect of it is what appeals to me.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I found out that there was a cross over between the kind of people who like The Sims franchise and Stardew Valley ie many neurodivergent people who like to play alone or to avoid being overstimulated by too much random input.
Not everyone likes the same thing, and that's a good thing.

只看不认真

Greenhorn
泰拉瑞亚的本地连接似乎也可以在移动设备上使用点对点多人游戏,但不同的是泰拉瑞亚可以使用中央服务器。

所以,说不定,星露谷物语也可以尝试实现点对点多人联机?计划中可以放弃中央服务器,不知道这样行不行。因为我不是这个领域的专业人士。

在我看来,也许CA不能自己完成这个项目?也可能,他认为不值得做这个对他来说很复杂的事情。