Mrawr!

DragonsLover

Greenhorn
Hey there everyone! DragonsLover here from Quebec, Canada.

It's been a lil' while I've registered but it's my first post here. I've always been a fan of the first Harvest Moon games up to the PS1 and when I've discovered Stardew Valley, I knew I had to buy it.
I've been working a lot into a French Quebec translation mod for the game and I really hope my efforts will be rewarded in a way or another.

I'm very friendly and as you can see, according to my name, I'm also a big fan of dragons. Other than that, I also have autism and Asperger syndrome, but it's nothing major.

Take care!

Lady Laurus

Tiller

It's been a lil' while I've registered but it's my first post here. I've always been a fan of the first Harvest Moon games up to the PS1 and when I've discovered Stardew Valley, I knew I had to buy it.
I've been working a lot into a French Quebec translation mod for the game and I really hope my efforts will be rewarded in a way or another.

I'm very friendly and as you can see, according to my name, I'm also a big fan of dragons. Other than that, I also have autism and Asperger syndrome, but it's nothing major.

Take care!
Hi! I'm still pretty new here, I joined on the 2nd of June. Harvest Moon games are fun but I think Stardew Valley is better lol. If you want to chat hit me up. I'm probably going to be up for a while.

purrfeccat

Sodbuster

Take care!
Welcome to the forums! ❤