Movement Mod?

schalaphador

Newcomer
I am a mobile player and have problems with my ligaments/tendons. I thought this would be a nice game to play while hanging out on the couch with my heating pad for the many MANY MAAAAAANY hours I do this. However, navigating my player is hurting pretty bad. I wish there was a mod to open up a menu where I could just tell it where I wanted to player to go and do 2 clicks to direct the player and then the player just move there. The 60+ times I have to touch the screen just to navigate throughout the day really hurts and I think a simple menu on the right side of the screen I could access with my thumb that had a list of places to navigate to would help a lot.

Any ideas or suggestions for me?
Thank you

leoed

Greenhorn
trying to use something to keep your hand from getting cramped like a pillow could help. That helped when I was playing on mobile myself. sadly there are no mobile movement mods for stardew on mobile that I know.

Odin

Staff member
Custom Warps may cover what you're looking for: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3445

Beyond that mod, the mobile version offers several different control setups in the options tab. Another option is a game controller. You'll have to check which ones works with your device (if any, but most mobile devices support at least a few these days). I am aware that these other setups may not work for you given that you mention having ligament/tendon issues, but I wanted to mention them just in case.