Question More Grass mod in expanded locations?

Cygnus

Newcomer
Hi y'all, this is my first play through of SDV on Windows, previously I had played it using someone else's copy on PS4, but mods are new to me in general.

I hope no one has asked this already elsewhere, but I searched and couldn't find an answer.

I have the More Grass mod and Lumisteria's More Flowery Grass mod installed, and it works as expected on my farm, but I'm also playing with SDVE and Ridgeside Village installed. Both have been working fine, but I noticed that there are new maps for both of these mods that have naturally occurring tall grass (Ridgeside Hike area, the SDVE area east of blacksmith etc.) like the farm does.

So my question boils down to this I guess:

1. Is it possible to make grass mods change the tall grass in those pre-spawned mod locations?

2. If yes, how do I do it/make the mods point to those locations?

I realize that some special location information might be necessary to make this work, or it might be impossible with the current mods, but I was just curious about how/whether location information of modded areas can mirror vanilla effected areas. The only info I found online about locations is for the core game, on the wiki -

Many thanks