More Enchanting Options? (Potential Spoilers!)

StarFarmer

Tiller
I mentioned in a past post that I wanted a way to add extra specs to tools, clothing, and weapons, and I had originally suggested paying Clint for adding the specs from a ring and infusing it into a clothing piece for extra protection (just an example). I was super excited when 1.5 came out last year with the
forge at the Island Volcano
. I love being able to
enchant my tools and weapons
, it just feels like so much more can be done with this aspect. It's great that I can combine rings, but I tend to get frustrated that I can't combine all the rings for all the different effects at once.

I was wondering if there were plans to expanded on this area more in future updates? Given that it's already a bit expensive to enchant items in the first place, so would it be possible to include enchanting clothing items as well?

Let me know what you guys all think. Are these ideas a bit much? Do you have something else to add to change it a bit or make it better?

I think it would be cool to enchant tools (non-weapon) at the wizards, like getting a can that plant Mixed Seeds when you watering an area that has no other seeds.
Another possibility could be an axe with a higher chance for gems.

Weapons should continue to be processed in the volcano mine. Maybe one can change their color there too like some suggested.

StarFarmer

Tiller
Well... do you have any ideas for further enchantments which could be useful?
If I'm honest, I'm mostly I'm just thinking of protection for adventuring. (There are recipes for making the a breast plate/suit of armor to wear; why not make it functional?) In a previous post I mentioned being able to infuse the different ring's into a piece of clothing or weapon, like a Crab Shell ring with a shirt, or a Napalm ring with a hammer, or a vampire ring with a helmet. I'm not entirely certain how the enchantments would work exactly, but I did think it would be an endgame thing when the player is making a lot of money without too much to spend it on.

I think it would be cool to enchant tools (non-weapon) at the wizards, like getting a can that plant Mixed Seeds when you watering an area that has no other seeds.
Another possibility could be an axe with a higher chance for gems.

Weapons should continue to be processed in the volcano mine. Maybe one can change their color there too like some suggested.
Oooooh! I like that idea! Although you can enchant tools at the volcano forge, but it's mostly for things like efficiency, or things like that.