More Community Upgrades

Grimmsen

Greenhorn
As poeple probably know there are only 2 community upgrades that are seperated from the junimo bundles correct why dotn we get more for later stages of the game? like a community garden with a seperated event, and more ( i ran already out of ideas, but it would be nice to get some other things to do in the lategame then just building the clock and the obelisks and reach 100% completion)

As poeple probably know there are only 2 community upgrades that are seperated from the junimo bundles correct why dotn we get more for later stages of the game? like a community garden with a seperated event, and more ( i ran already out of ideas, but it would be nice to get some other things to do in the lategame then just building the clock and the obelisks and reach 100% completion)
I had some similar thoughts...
:happy:

I always end up doing something with that little fenced area to the left of the Community Center. Naturally, it's just decorative, since the townies don't interact with anything you build. It would nice if that were used for sonething, like a community garden, barbecue area, or mini skate park.

Either way, it would be nice to make a skate park. Then there could be a little cutscene of Sam teaching either Vincent or Sebastian to skateboard and he could just be on it certain days. Maybe Alex & Haley could give it a shot sometime!

I also usually expand the sidewalks/paths for George and Evelyn to get to the store, cc, beach, bus stop, library, and theater. It would be nice for that to be an official community upgrade. Then you could see one or both of them at those locations sometimes.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think one of them could totally be fixing up the streets and fences around town.
As I see it we have 4-5 effective community "upgrades"
The community center if you go the cc route (and all the stuff the cc/joja fixes like the broken bridge and bus)
Pams house
Town shortcuts
The trash bear
The movie theater

I think the reasonable next one would be one to fix up the broken/degraded fences around the valley, dents in the sidewalks, makes a little garden next to the cc (in the fenced off fiber area)
I think it would be amazing as a whole town cutscene too, just seeing people all cleaning stuff up, that's obviously a whole lot more effort though