Monthly question

parisgirl24

Greenhorn
Hi, so I'm new to this website but I've been playing Stardew valley for about 2 years now. My first account I made I'm in year 5 of fall, nearing the end. I want to try to get on here monthly if I'm able and ask about how everyone's gaming is going just to chat or hear about people's experiences they've chosen to go through in their games. I also play the Switch version so idk how different everyone's gameplay is from the switch. Let me know what console you play on as well 😁 So I'll go first by explaining where I'm at so far and what I'm doing in my game.
So I took the community center route, mainly because I forgot you could do the membership at Joja mart but I didn't want to do that anyway. However I have been thinking of doing it in another account I have just to see how different the game might be from what I have in my current account I play regularly. Beginning of my year 5 of fall, I finally got the Walleye fish cuz I never really looked up stuff for the game as I wanted to try to figure it out on my own, but I ended up doing it anyway because I was so sick of not getting one😂 so I just barely finished my community center which put Joja mart out of business and apparently one last Junimo didnt get to go home, so now I have the option to turn the Joja market into a movie theater after I get the materials for it. I'm on the beach farm as well, so it's pretty interesting compared to the others. I never really knew at first that I could choose my farm, I just created my character and started the game so that's why I have the beach farm. I have made at least 3 other accounts and they each have different farms, though I haven't gotten very far on any of those yet as I love playing my main one where I've accomplished so much so far.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and hopefully I can hear from some of you about your gaming 😄✌🏼

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I've been a tad busy in real life to be playing much of anything, though I've snuck in a couple sessions here and there. I play PC and mobile, primarily the latter though because it's just so handy to play on my commute (by public transport, don't worry) and in this world it's less common to be stuck without my phone than having it permanently on me, for better or for worse.

That being said, I've been working away in a couple postgame saves, I like collecting items and breaking the game through bugs so I've mostly been messing around with the absolute plethora of bugs on mobile as of now. Right now I'm working on quick challenge to catch the legend on day 1 using a whole bag of glitches (buff stacking, name injection, item ids, and general mobile save state abuse) and plan to make a short yt video about it which I think will be fun to document.

I was grinding infested FL 11 for Wind Spire today (and I did manage to get it!). I saw a lot of things today at FL11 which was pretty cool :

I noticed that some "random" infested floor spawn at FL11 is less "random" than others. In particular, I always see a variation with a singular bat and another monster, which was odd to me. I had applied Monster Musk as well. Something make bats at FL11 repel other monsters?

I also noticed a cute little blue special slime at FL11 which was a pleasant surprise, considering these floors usually have predominantly green slimes, so the blue + special slime is ooh so unique. Unfortunately it dropped some other special loot, but he is still a cute little visitor along the journey.

Now I'm back to woe Penny with all three of my farmers and divorce her three times at 15 hearts to get all her loots. It's the most tragic fated event to befall the valley every time, but thankfully the doves may ease her pain a little.