Solved Modding Help

Nightshade94

Greenhorn
Hi, I'm fairly new to modding, can anyone help me understand my log. https://smapi.io/log/44bd010a0c5146d9b1041b5a482a88df

My current save from yesterday wont load, and I get the feeling its due to this part of the log 'SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps/Shed' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'walls_and_floors'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes'

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi, I'm fairly new to modding, can anyone help me understand my log. https://smapi.io/log/44bd010a0c5146d9b1041b5a482a88df

My current save from yesterday wont load, and I get the feeling its due to this part of the log 'SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps/Shed' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'walls_and_floors'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes'

Hi,

Let's start with removing some outdated mods...

Please remove the following:
  • [JA] Fantasy Crops
  • Artisan Valley Machine Goods
  • Even More Recipes
  • Fresh Meat
  • Fruits and Veggies
  • Mizu's Flowers
  • More Trees

Then install Dynamic Game Assets
Now head over to PPJA - Redux for DGA and install the DGA versions of the mods you removed in the list above.

Once you've done all that, please run your game and try to load a save.
Then make a new SMAPI log and link it here please.

EDIT: You can also remove Custom Farming Redux as it is no longer compatible or maintained.

Last edited:

Nightshade94

Greenhorn
Hi,

Let's start with removing some outdated mods...

Please remove the following:
  • [JA] Fantasy Crops
  • Artisan Valley Machine Goods
  • Even More Recipes
  • Fresh Meat
  • Fruits and Veggies
  • Mizu's Flowers
  • More Trees

Then install Dynamic Game Assets
Now head over to PPJA - Redux for DGA and install the DGA versions of the mods you removed in the list above.

Once you've done all that, please run your game and try to load a save.
Then make a new SMAPI log and link it here please.

EDIT: You can also remove Custom Farming Redux as it is no longer compatible or maintained.
I've removed the mods, here is the new log, https://smapi.io/log/0d57f240abee4013be6b56fe3e90c1ed
the Custom Farming Automate Bridge 2.12.9 I cant seem to find that in my mods anywhere so I'm ignoring that for now. still the problem with 'SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps/Shed' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'walls_and_floors'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes. which is causing the crash on a previous save'. If I start a new game that doesn't have a shed it loads with no problem.

Kreeate

Rancher
I've removed the mods, here is the new log, https://smapi.io/log/0d57f240abee4013be6b56fe3e90c1ed
the Custom Farming Automate Bridge 2.12.9 I cant seem to find that in my mods anywhere so I'm ignoring that for now. still the problem with 'SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps/Shed' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'walls_and_floors'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes. which is causing the crash on a previous save'. If I start a new game that doesn't have a shed it loads with no problem.
Thanks for the new log.

The Maps/Shed issue is just a warning that one of the mods has used "unconventional" tilesheet order in their custom map edit. Since it's just a warning, it almost surely is not causing the crash. - EDIT: looks like this may have contributed to the issue.

Please can you do the following:
19:50:35WARNSMAPIFound RivaTuner Statistics Server installed, which may conflict with SMAPI. If you experience errors or crashes, try disabling that software or adding an exception for SMAPI and Stardew Valley.

Lastly, please upload your save folder to somewhere like dropbox, catbox etc. and then link it here. Perhaps I can salvage the old save and eliminate the error.

1638389725058.png

Last edited:

Nightshade94

Greenhorn
Thanks for the new log.

The Maps/Shed issue is just a warning that one of the mods has used "unconventional" tilesheet order in their custom map edit. Since it's just a warning, it almost surely is not causing the crash.

Please can you do the following:
19:50:35WARNSMAPIFound RivaTuner Statistics Server installed, which may conflict with SMAPI. If you experience errors or crashes, try disabling that software or adding an exception for SMAPI and Stardew Valley.

Lastly, please upload your save folder to somewhere like dropbox, catbox etc. and then link it here. Perhaps I can salvage the old save and eliminate the error.

View attachment 7393
Sadly its still not loading, it works perfectly fine on a new game, https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxydu5jy1ropt1b/Bluebell_296152547.rar?dl=0 Here is the save file I'm having issues with. Thank you for your help so far, I really appreciate it

Kreeate

Rancher
Sadly its still not loading, it works perfectly fine on a new game, https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxydu5jy1ropt1b/Bluebell_296152547.rar?dl=0 Here is the save file I'm having issues with. Thank you for your help so far, I really appreciate it
@MysticTempest your help would be greatly appreciated please? I am completely stumped by this one.
I can load the save file without any mods installed. The initial log from another thread had the below error as well.

I cannot for the life of me figure out which mod is causing this issue...

https://smapi.io/log/0d57f240abee4013be6b56fe3e90c1ed

1638395357333.png

Last edited:
Hrm, @Nightshade94, can you try removing the "Shed with Cellar" content pack. As it appears to be one of the last mods active before the crash; and is a very old mod from 2019.

Code:
19:52:22     TRACE     Content Patcher     Shed With Cellar loaded Maps/Shed.
19:52:22     TRACE     SMAPI     Content Patcher loaded asset 'Maps/Shed'.
19:52:22     WARN     Content Patcher     SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps/Shed' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'walls_and_floors'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
19:52:22     TRACE     SMAPI        task complete.
19:52:22     TRACE     game     loadLocationsTask failed with an exception
19:52:22     ERROR     game     ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.UpdateWallpaper(String wallpaper_id) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:line 665
   at StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.setWallpapers() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:line 846
   at StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.TransferDataFromSavedLocation(GameLocation l) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:line 1043
   at StardewValley.Buildings.Building.load_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK>(Building this)
   at StardewValley.SaveGame.loadDataToLocations_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader__SMAPI.ErrorHandler__spacechase0.SpaceCore>(List`1 gamelocations)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

Nightshade94

Greenhorn
Hrm, @Nightshade94, can you try removing the "Shed with Cellar" content pack. As it appears to be one of the last mods active before the crash; and is a very old mod from 2019.

Code:
19:52:22     TRACE     Content Patcher     Shed With Cellar loaded Maps/Shed.
19:52:22     TRACE     SMAPI     Content Patcher loaded asset 'Maps/Shed'.
19:52:22     WARN     Content Patcher     SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps/Shed' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'walls_and_floors'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
19:52:22     TRACE     SMAPI        task complete.
19:52:22     TRACE     game     loadLocationsTask failed with an exception
19:52:22     ERROR     game     ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.UpdateWallpaper(String wallpaper_id) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:line 665
   at StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.setWallpapers() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:line 846
   at StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.TransferDataFromSavedLocation(GameLocation l) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:line 1043
   at StardewValley.Buildings.Building.load_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK>(Building this)
   at StardewValley.SaveGame.loadDataToLocations_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader__SMAPI.ErrorHandler__spacechase0.SpaceCore>(List`1 gamelocations)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
I've taken out the mod and it works, Thank you for your help, now I just need to figure out how to get the casks I've put there out

I've taken out the mod and it works, Thank you for your help, now I just need to figure out how to get the casks I've put there out
The Kegs, & chest in the custom shed's cellar were moved to the top of the shed. Though, as Kreeate mentioned; you might want to post a new save if you've played any more in-game days.

But, here's an altered save based on the one you posted earlier:

Attachments

Nightshade94

Greenhorn
The Kegs, & chest in the custom shed's cellar were moved to the top of the shed. Though, as Kreeate mentioned; you might want to post a new save if you've played any more in-game days.

But, here's an altered save based on the one you posted earlier:
Thank you you so much for altering that for me. Thank you to both of you for your help, I really appreciate it