Mod spawns hostile monsters on farm

TheBookDragon

Sodbuster
How can I tell which mod I have that spawns hostile monsters on my farm after dark? I can't figure out which mod it could be. Thanks!

TheBookDragon

Sodbuster
Yes I do. There was nothing that said anything about monster spawning, nor anything in the configs. I like the farm map so if that's it, I hope I can remove them somehow

BlaDe

Farmer
Are you sure it is a mod? There is an option on newgame that when set will spawn monsters at night.

Sinmenon

Planter
The wilderness farm spawns monsters at night by default and you can also have the option of having any of the farms spawn monsters if you turn it on when creating a new game.
I also know a few mods that spawns monsters, like the monster crop, the magical crops (the slime fruit can attract slimes) and so on, but I think it would be easier if you took a screen of your mods folder so we can check the likely culprit -- but I do have a strong hunch it might be the wilderness farm.
You can get rid of the monsters by unlocking the Witch's Hut and bringing a Strange Bun to one of the statues. I just started the forest map with monsters at night myself.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
From what I understand, any map which adds a new map slot instead of overwriting a current map slot ends up with monster spawning unless the option is turned off. Unfortunately, I think the extra options list where you uncheck it is when you first create the farm, not the options menu after it's already made.