mod-management and mod-configuration

I thing mod management is pretty annoying. So I would like to have ONE config area to...
- switch on/off installed mods
- change the order of the mods to load
- select the language of the mod as far as my main game language is not supported yet
- see the connection point of a mod if it adds/changes maps

Actually it would be cool, to have an easy way to see mod-compability - to the game (connection point, language etc.) as well as to each other - before you install the mod. But probably this is only possible at/together with https://www.nexusmods.com/.

@all:
How do you handle mod management?

- switch on/off installed mods
- change the order of the mods to load
- select the language of the mod as far as my main game language is not supported yet
- see the connection point of a mod if it adds/changes maps
With the switching on and off I just have all my mods into folders then have a link to the mod folder in my file manager so I can quickly go in and turn them on and off.
With the second point does it actually change anything?
I don't know if mods can translate themselves, most mods have a separate translated mod

With the switching on and off I just have all my mods into folders then have a link to the mod folder in my file manager so I can quickly go in and turn them on and off.
ja, that's the way I organize them too. But it's far from handy, isn't it?

With the second point does it actually change anything?
Actually I don't know. In other games the latest loaded mod wins the modding if two or more mods change the same feature.
I think it's similar here, so I wanted a similar organization.

I don't know if mods can translate themselves, most mods have a separate translated mod
I play in German most of the time, and sometimes change language for fun.
When mods don't support German (or have no additional language-mod in German) I would like to select the language for the mod. I image that the mod gets the language-info from the main game.