Mod items image not showing IG, but game knows it's there.

Tortall

Newcomer
I did some updates on various files, and when I opened the game next the fruits, flowers, veggies, bones, animal products from mods are invisible. I removed More Fruit and Veggies and Boarding House and redownloaded but still cant see the items. I opened the mod folder and everything seems to be in there. Something just isn't grabbing the modded images.

The Exotic Animals are working fine except the stuff they produce is invisible.

bones.jpg

veggies.jpg

flowers.jpg

veggies.jpg

mouse

Farmer
Can you share your SMAPI log?

Also, when you say you edited various files, do you mean you edited the files from those mods specifically, and now have a problem with your edits (but they worked before those edits)? If so, when you tried redownloading the originals, did you also try completely removing those folders from your mod folder before installing the fresh downloads?

Tortall

Newcomer
So attempted to do the SAMPI log, but apparently it's too large?

I ended up removing all the mods and uninstalling sampi, then uninstalling Stardew Valley, then reinstalling everything one at a time. Actually redownloaded all the mods and their requirements. Exact same issue still.

Kreeate

Rancher
In my experience this usually happens when there is a discrepancy between tilesheets for vanilla and modded... ie: outdated mod and/or tilesheets.
Of course that shouldn't be an issue for JasonAssets as it simply adds new items... Interesting.
Can you remember which mods you updated just before this issue happened?

Last edited:

Tortall

Newcomer
Ok, I didn't look in every single chest this time so it let me do a log.

It looks like there's a problem with a key? "An item with the same key has already been added." seems to be on every line of the stuff that's invisable.

Tortall

Newcomer
OMG, everything got super mixed up but I can see a lot of it and all the trees seem to be back but I'm missing some plants I had. I seriously can't make this up!

bones.jpg

bones2.PNG

flowers.jpg

fruit.jpg
flowers2.PNG

fruit2.PNG