Android Mobile Crash

Irisbean

Greenhorn
I've got the same problem.
Tried multiple fixes, but nothing helped.
I've never modded the game, only played it on my mobile as intended.
I was playing the game, put my phone away and when I picked it back up and opened the game it would just crash every single time.

Ereo

Helper
How do I do that
Not really necessary as the admins are just admins for the forum and have nothing to do with game development. You reported this to the right forum so someone from the dev team will read it and hopefully it can be fixed in an update.

did you try uninstalling and reinstalling your game? If you have save files you want to keep make sure to make a back up before as this will delete all files.

kbridge00

Cowpoke
This same exact thing happened to me last year. Though I thought it had something to do with the big android update that made me have to do a weird thing with the save files and it just ended up never working again. Eventually I just scrapped the save, deleted and redownloaded stardew valley on my phone and started a new game.
But as soon as I got to spring day 29 on year 5 it just stopped letting me open the file. As soon as I click yes to "pick up where you left off" it loads and loads and then crashes the app.
(I'm on a Samsung z flip 4).
If anybody figures it out I would love to hear how!