Mammon_666

Newcomer
image.jpg
I’m playing on my PS4 and after decorated with the standing geode and a cloud wall banner behind it I decided to redecorate. After taking the decoration out I’m missing a part of the room where the objects were. I can’t put them back or put new items, I also can’t walk where the missing floor tile is. I hope if I upgrade to my house with a nursery or change wallpaper it will just reset and disappear. Any thoughts?

Ereo

Helper
I’m not sure what you’re missing, do you have an older screenshot how it looked before?

Ereo

Helper
You mean the bit of wall between the bedroom and spouse room?
I don’t know if you’re supposed to be able to decorate that, I get an error when I try to put up the cloud decal, but I can stand and place the singing stone in front.

Did you put up the decorations before you upgraded the house or before you got married? They might have glitched into the wall.
IMG_2298.pngIMG_2299.png

Mammon_666

Newcomer
You mean the bit of wall between the bedroom and spouse room?
I don’t know if you’re supposed to be able to decorate that, I get an error when I try to put up the cloud decal, but I can stand and place the singing stone in front.

Did you put up the decorations before you upgraded the house or before you got married? They might have glitched into the wall.
View attachment 18920View attachment 18921
Hmm, maybe 🤔
I guess just confused since I was able to put something there before and now I can’t.