PC Missing saved game

shurpresa

Tiller
Hello, i just re installed stardew after a year of non palying it, and I seem to be missing a saved game, my most advanced one, i only have the multiplayer games...

I dont remember deleting it, and I would have 0 reasons to do it, does anyone suffer from this? Is there any way to get back my game?

imnvs

Local Legend
So, just to get a feel for the timeline of events... you stopped playing the game and uninstalled it, and now, having reinstalled, have some saves but not in particular. Did you rely on Steam/GOG's cloud services for your saves? Did you copy your save files elsewhere for storage at all? To make it clear why I'm asking, I am wondering where the save files you do still have came from in order to figure out where your other save file may be.

shurpresa

Tiller
So, just to get a feel for the timeline of events... you stopped playing the game and uninstalled it, and now, having reinstalled, have some saves but not in particular. Did you rely on Steam/GOG's cloud services for your saves? Did you copy your save files elsewhere for storage at all? To make it clear why I'm asking, I am wondering where the save files you do still have came from in order to figure out where your other save file may be.
all through steam, i installed the game on steam, uninstalled, change computers and in the new computer downloaded from steam also.

imnvs

Local Legend
So basically, the problem is that Steam's cloud backup didn't properly sync for some reason. I use GOG, but have seen similar behavior when not loading up GOG before loading up SDV. Did you always play while the Steam client was running? I mean, if your other saves were there, that one should be too... and if it isn't, I really doubt you'll be able to recover a file it didn't recover already.

shurpresa

Tiller
So basically, the problem is that Steam's cloud backup didn't properly sync for some reason. I use GOG, but have seen similar behavior when not loading up GOG before loading up SDV. Did you always play while the Steam client was running? I mean, if your other saves were there, that one should be too... and if it isn't, I really doubt you'll be able to recover a file it didn't recover already.
No, i only played before on mobile and it was a pirate game, so it has nothing to do with this one.

I will try to install again the game or re check anything....

Feelsbad, i will have to start again :)